Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wednesday....

...doesn't suck as much as Monday, but I've still got nuthin' to say.

Sorry.

11 comments:

Downbeat said...

It happens. And hopefully Thursday will be even better than Wednesday.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

You'll need plenty of time to grieve. Let me know if you want to talk, otherwise, I'll be waiting until you're ready.

Lorrie Veasey said...

I think you have your period. Just a guess.
Love ya!

Lorrie Veasey said...

OMG sorry-just read Monday's post. Forgive my snark. So sorry for your loss. Although you know this means you can get A KITTEN now, right? Gawd, that sounded insensitive- I never know what to say. Crap. Sending you hugs.

Ruby said...

We all understand, that's for sure... unless you're Lorrie. In which case you make everyone that comments after you look loads better. ;)

kristin said...

Okay, Megan, you just made me laugh out loud! Thanks.
And Lorrie, it's okay. I do have my period which probably makes it all the more suckier.
And we got the kittens last Christmas, so I think we're done, pet-wise. :-)

Heather said...

Thinking of you! ((hugs))

Deb said...

It is ok. We'll be here whether or not you have anything to say.

Ok, can I just say how unfair it is that on top of it all, you have your period?? I recommend you get your hands on some chocolate. Stat.

kristin said...

Did you see my comment (Oh, wait, I think it was on Lorrie's blog) where I made a 16 oz homemade sour cream and onion dip with wavy potato chips and a 6 pack of Brooklyn lager.


I bought chocolate, too. You can never over-medicate with comfort junk.

PearlsOfSomething said...

Well then, I guess I should be grateful for simply having my period. To think, I didn't buy into that blogger-cycle thing.

Of course, a few days of this is better than 9 months of playing hostess, even if the idea of being fat without guilt is a little bit tempting.

Lots of hugs. Hope the kids are hanging in there. They were very lucky to have such a wonderful friend, and he was especially lucky to have all of you.

Miss Thystle said...

I'm eating pasta at 9am to commiserate with you. Because I've been there.

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in