Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Monday, October 20, 2008

For MissThystle, with love

I was distressed and dismayed when I heard that you could not find the treasured "Rockin' Nut Road" dark chocolate Snickers.

So, I did what any truly good friend would do.

I emailed the company.

And here is their reply:

In response to your email regarding SNICKERS ROCKIN' NUT ROAD BAR.

Thank you for your email.

This product is being shipped to warehouses nationally. However, it may not be
available in all of the stores right now -- or may be temporarily out of stock.

Why not ask your store manager about ordering it?

Have a great day!

Your Friends at Mars Snackfood US

I love that they consider themselves to be my friend. It's only fitting considering how much chocolate I've consumed recently.

Go help our economy! Shop! Buy chocolate.



6 comments:

Lorrie Veasey said...

OMGawd-dark chocolate snickers!! They are going to have to bury me in a piano.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I've looked for them here too. I took my time today at the Mart of Wal to search for their goodness and *zippo*. I will continue to look. Because anything that says "Snickers" has got to be worth it!

Mandy said...

I have looked at 3 stores here too .. NOTHING

I did see almond snickers .. are those good?

Miss Thystle said...

Lorrie and her piano has NOTHING on me and my box car. I like that you're friends with Snickers...that's pretty bad ass....LOL. John McCain like to tell people I'm his friend, but I really say we're more like...um...not.

Heather said...

I'm assuming that these will be readily available when it is my turn to supply the Traveling Box of Bloggy Goodness with a new batch, seeing as how we live in the same town and all.

Yes, I haven't looked yet, because as I mentioned previously re: these delightful candy bars, Snickers offend my delicate constitution and make me burp and have the most evil heartburn for hours....

Mandy said...

I FINALLY FOUND THEM

at Target on the shelves at the end of the checkout lines in between other halloween candy

the are GREAT ... !!!!!

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in