Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Just Do It!

I don't care if you're a McCain supporter or an Obama supporter, or live in a red state or a blue state, or live in a swing state or non-swing state....but

Get Out and VOTE next Tuesday!

Really, I don't want to hear you say that you're vote doesn't count or that you don't like either presidential candidate.

There are other races in your hometown that are important to your community.

Pay attention. Cast your ballot. Yes, it's important, dammit!

Just do it.

7 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

We can already vote here, but the Evil Twin has Tuesday off, so we will go then. The people who have worked our poll station in the past are always so nice and helpful!

Lorrie Veasey said...

Team Obama.

I'm just sayin.

kristin said...

:-)

Marla said...

i was thinking next time I'm going to make signs that just say VOTE... nothing else... no one's name just VOTE...

Kristen said...

I have left you something on my blog. Come by and pick it up!

Downbeat said...

A to the MEN!

Mandy said...

I early voted last week!!!

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in