wondering:::sniff::: why Lorrie won't follow me. :-(
I might have to go find some chocolate and sit in a corner in my sorrow and despair.
But if you want to see the fun side of Lorrie, go here
She wants to know your favorite sweet temptation. She's giving away 2 mud items (woohoo!) You get to keep one and you get to give one away on your blog. If there's one thing I like as much as entering contests, it's the thought of being able to hold one myself!
If you see Lorrie, please tell her to add me to her Twitter list. I've already eaten too much chocolate.
Oh, there I am.
1 week ago

3 comments:
this link isn't working?
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WORK THE DAMN THING. Thystle somehow appeared via July 2007 when i signed on...I haven't yet read the directions and the whole thing sounds so HARD. It's like giving Grandma an i phone. have patience I heart you: will figure it out tomorrow
unless you want to email me your cell and walk me through it on a phone call in the am
If I could follow you twice, I would.
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)