Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm blushing here


at the nice things BJ said about me and the other blogs "she can't live without".

Not that that doesn't give me just a little anxiety.

Oh, no, not at ALL.

I just have to live up to that rep now when I blog about my mundane meanderings and thoughts.

Gulp.

But THANK YOU!

It's always nice to get a little pick-me-up from friends. Even internet friends.

And chocolate too. Chocolate is ALWAYS well received.

:-)

7 comments:

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Next step...a blog award MADE of chocolate. Or valium.

Either one really.

Le said...

hello there just over for a quickie from BJ's place ... congrats on your award ... I do also sometimes see you at JenX67 and Lorries place - so we keep good company eh - my best to you le

Elle said...

I'm always looking for ways to add more chocolate into my diet. I'd hate to become chocolate deficient.

Kristen said...

Congrats on the award. Isn't it nice to know what's mundane to you is a real pick me up for the rest of us.
Looking forward to what's next

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Yay on the award. I hope you have a great Monday! :-)

Miss Thystle said...

*I* want a chocolate valium award! How do I get that one? I bet I have to start writing blogs that don't deserve to be posted on the bathroom wall.

Too much work.

I'll get my own chocolate covered valium instead.

Lorrie Veasey said...

OMGawsh I am so impressed The Blogess comments on your blog. She's like THE NEXT BEST THING TO DOOCE only funnier! And more popular! And poorer!

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in