Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Woohooo!

Tiffany has the Blog Box!

:::Doing the Happy Dance:::

Can't wait to see pics and see her post about it.

Ladies - the journey has begun!

4 comments:

Bj in Dallas said...

ok, Margaritaville is also my karoke song, however, it did not ask me how drunk I would have to be to ever try it in the first place. Never have, yet...but then there's blogslurr in my future.

My 7-11 does not have the snickers yet.

Yay, the box is traveling!

oh shit,word verification. Damnit.

Heather said...

Woot woot!! Can't wait to see pics and posts! :D

Downbeat said...

It's on, ladies!

Mandy said...

yay, how exciting !!

and bj in dallas -- I would have to be VERY VERY VERY drunk to do karoke too .. VERY VERY

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in