Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Danish Philosopher Soren Kierkegaard





“Never cease loving a person, and never give up hope for him, for even the prodigal son who had fallen most low, could still be saved; the bitterest enemy and also he who was your friend could again be your friend; love that has grown cold can kindle”
Soren Kierkegaard

Just because.

2 comments:

Bj in Dallas said...

Hey Kristen! I just passed on a certificate of good blogness to you come over check it out and copy and share the luv!

Lorrie Veasey said...

wait a second........is this about Number One Son or the hockey discussion?

Hang in there Girlfriend. Hope your week is looking up!

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in