Now the face that I see in my mirror, more and more is a stranger to me.
More and more I can see there's a danger in becoming what I never thought I'd be.
Some days are diamonds, some days are stone. Some times the hard times won't leave me alone.
Some times the cold winds blow a chill in my bones.
Some days are diamonds, some days are stone.
~John Denver
Yes, I do like John Denver. Really. Shut. up.

3 comments:
I'll see your John Denver and raise you a Barry Manilow.
I crank Barry up when I'm in the car and rock out. As a matter of fact, I was listening to Copacabana when I pulled into Zebb's last week.
(Also, the very first 8-track I ever owned was John Denver. The second was Bette Midler and the third was the soundtrack for The Sting. Yes, I had quite an.... eclectic 8-track collection! :) )
Hello there ... I have a wee saying hat sort of fits this mould ...
Somedays you are the pigeon and somedays you are the statue ...
Go your love of the JD - loud and proud I say :) le
Thanks Kristin! Carole King gets in there too! Love singing in the car by myself. Kids just dont't understand!
Thanks for the Friendship Award--Not sure what I need to do with it, except treasure the thought.
As for what I am doinf right now--Taking a 15 fly break from the cleaning session I've got going on.
Strap yourself in for my roller coaster ride!
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)