Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Rants and Raves

Hmmm, let me see....

Rants:
  • snow in October
  • wet leaves
  • laundry that sits in the washer too long and smells "skunky" (what? that never happens to you?)
  • smelly cat litter boxes
  • neverending laundry
  • unreasonable spouses
  • weeds
  • chilly floors in the morning
Raves:
  • a good night's sleep
  • Greek food
  • sunshine
  • John Denver - at high volume when I'm alone in a car
  • quilts
  • mothers (man, I miss mine. But my mother-in-law is a pretty good substitute most times)
  • cottage gardens
  • good smelling candles
  • a crackling fireplace (sadly, I do not have one)

2 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I have a friend who owns a shop in Arizona. He swears that he has more customers and more sales when he plays John Denver. :-)

Le said...

your raves are all very rave-able - nice days work :) le

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in