- that itch in the middle of my back that I can't reach
- hangnails
- nervous dogs, esp. the little yippers
- junk mail
- gaining weight
- aches and pains of getting older
- not finding stamps
- people who are rude in parking lots
- blurry pictures
- gray hair
- weak coffee
- Halloween candy, esp chocolate varieties
- Thanksgiving - is there a more perfect holiday?
- snuggling with my kids
- a cat on my lap
- making new friends
- chardonnay
- the internet
- hot, buttered popcorn
- a really good book
- pedicures
- a good strong cup of coffee
Enjoy the day

9 comments:
Here's something to rave about...I left you a present on my blog!!! It is the first post I made today, so make sure you scroll down.
My rant for the day - people that don't follow through.
My Rave - Apple Juice slushies from Sonic.
weak coffee does it for me. h8 it.
I've got a bunch...thanks for the inspiration Kristen, I might do my own version on Friday!
I like Thanksgiving, the holiday. I'm not crazy about the food (seriously - I usually only want rolls and corn).
Rant: School district administrators who are total, flippin' idiots regarding students with IEPs.
Rave: lunch at Zebb's with friends and fries!
rant- mornings. homework. Gawd, I sound like my seven year old.
rave- sugar free chocolate jello pudding-if you eat THREE of them it's only 180 calories.
rant- mornings. homework. Gawd, I sound like my seven year old.
rave- sugar free chocolate jello pudding-if you eat THREE of them it's only 180 calories.
I'm sorry? Is there a variety of Halloween candy that is non-chocolate? I was unaware of this. Sounds kinda sketchy to me. Don't fall for it.
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)