Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's great to pull off a surprise!


We converged on Niagara Falls, ON from Illinois, Connecticut, Massachusetts and New York. It took 2 days of travel, lots of secrets and diversions, but we did it. We totally surprised my Mother-in-law for her 80th birthday.
15 of us came into the restaurant singing happy birthday. She was totally shocked.
We've spent today at the Falls, going on the Maid of the Mist boat tour, walking around, being tourists and now - everyone (well almost everyone) is in the hotel pool and whirlpool.
This has been a great weekend so far, but I'm EXHAUSTED!

6 comments:

Lorrie Veasey said...

What a great way to surprise her on her 80th! I'm assuming you made sure her heart was in great shape before you did this :)

Falls look amazing, glad you had a good trip.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Fun! You all have been the travel bugs lately. It looks like you're all having a blast. :-)

Anonymous said...

(LOVING that sweater!)

Mandy said...

I love the picture of her seeing the group come in!!!

Heather said...

Yay! I'm glad it all worked out!!

Happy bday to your MIL! Woo-hoo!

Deb said...

Fun fun fun!!!! What a great trip.

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in