Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday!



http://sparkenthusiasm.com/images/birthday_clip_art.jpg

To my DH. He's 51 today. It's so hard to do a decent birthday dinner in Halloween, and this year, Number One Son has hockey practice and Darling Daughter has a birthday sleepover, so we did a birthday breakfast. (No pics because we were all in pjs.)

We had bulls-eyes (eggs in toast), pancakes, and a Cinnabon ice cream log roll. It really went well with the pancakes. The kids helped cook, but I was left alone with the clean up since they all had to catch school buses.

6 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Happy Birthday to your DH. Birthday breakfast sounded so good. Perhaps you can catch a birthday lunch out this weekend, too.

Heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your DH!!! That sounds like a spectacular (or should I say spooktacular? Halloween bday woo-hoo!) birthday breakfast! Where did you get a Cinnabon ice cream log roll? 'Cause my hubby's bday is Sunday....... :)

Happy Halloween, too!

Judy M. said...

Sounds like fun! We had trouble fitting my husband's birthday in this week and had to reschedule it around everything else. But, I like your solution, too. :)

Elle said...

Ooooh...that sounds almost as good as sweet potato fries at the rink ;)

kristin said...

Heather - Wegmans! They have everything!

Le said...

yuumoo that sounds delicious !! We call those eggs 'frog in a pond' if they are the kind where you make a hole in the bread and fry the egg in there ... look this is cross -cultural exchange at it's best :) le

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in