Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Aww, shucks

Thanks, Kristen.
Ok now I have to play the game (yes, you never get something for nothing and this is no exception):

1. Do you have the same friends since childhood?

No, the high school I went to wasn't a neighborhood school and after I went away to college, I lost touch, especially since my parents moved away. I do keep in touch with a few college friends and camp friends. Definitely camp friends.


2. What do you value most about your friends?

Laughter, acceptance, honesty and support. (even long distance)

3. Are your friends sounding boards?

Sometimes, but most of them are far away.

4. What is your favorite activity to share with friends?

Depends if they're close or far. I love a weekend getaway, just girls, hanging out, eating and drinking, catching up; or going to dinner/ movies; or even just catching up via email/blogging. I'm not so much into the phone these days, not sure why.

Ok enough about me. Now, I have to pass this “Friendship Award” on to treasured Bloggy Friends, new and old.

The envelope please read in no particular order

Madeline
Thystle
Judy
Linda
(3 out of the 4 are sort of new to blogging, so maybe they'll make new Blog Friends around the web)
Go check out their blogs and say HI from me.

Oh, and I've been BOO-ed by Kristen, too. And I'm passing it on to all of you!

4 comments:

Judy M. said...

Awwww. Thanks, Kristin! :)

Linda said...

Appreciate the blog-love....

and LOVE the layout :)


linda
www.stalkedbygod.com

Deb said...

Congratulations on the award!

Love the layout - looks a bit familiar. :) Good taste.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Congrats! I always love the memes where it's a "getting to know you" type thing.

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in