Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Friday, March 20, 2009

I LoVe FrIDaYs


Yup.

First, I had a pedicure.
Yes, I know my toes look like they belong to Fred Flintstone.

But do you like the color?

It was a hard choice. All that Razz-berry, Boris and Natasha, Makes Men Blush, Bubble Bath, Spring Fling - okay, I made that last one up, but the names are always so amusing, I get a kick out of them.
I got to watch "The Price Is Right"
This is Ben. You can't tell, but he's smiling.
If you live in Fairport, and need a nail salon, go to Perinton Hills Mall - to Fashion Nail and Spa. They're super nice, have great massage chairs, and always offer me bottled water or soda. I feel like it's a non-alcoholic version of Cheers.

Also, you can see the Fairport schools K-12 art show.
I wonder if DD has anything up? I'll have to check it out later.

Then I went to Mykonos for lunch with Karen from WubsNet.
(She's not doing "jazz hands", she's waving "hi".

We ate a LOT.

Moussaka for me
and a "salad" for her. * Yeah. Guess who weighs more?
(sorry I didn't take the time to flip the pic - I have to pack for my church retreat. Sue me.)

Then we had chocolate mousse cheesecake and strawberry short cake.

Yum.
We even brought a little bit home. Really.

Next time? Andi? Heather? Lea? Y'all come on over!

Hope you enjoyed your day!

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54487/90/0A3C0348987BD765FBF549B6D543A902.png

*Obviously moi

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, you look like you had the MOST indulgant friday ever! :) Glad I was a part of it. Off to the vets :)
I didn't eat the rest of the cake yet, I've been good! heehee.

Jane Devin said...

And you didn't even invite your new twitter friends?

Heather said...

You know I totally would've been there if I could've, which, it now turns out, I could've as our 5pm showing cancelled. ARGH.

Oh, and even better? Kiddo is now home from school complaining that her chest hurts along with her worsening cough, so we're going to the pediatrician's now. Great Friday here :P ....

I could've used some laughs and baklava!

Miss Thystle said...

let's trade fridays. I uncovered a big mess of fraud and now I have to not only fire someone but also call the cops. NOT cOoL.

Anonymous said...

I so need a pedicure right now but I would have to leave a huge tip to deal with these feet!

I had all 3 kiddos home with me today and Sose is on the road until 11pm or midnight tonight.

Calgon, take me away!

Creative Junkie said...

And now I find out you went to a Greek restaurant without me?!?

I am seriously offended.

But bring me some good feta and all will be forgiven.

And I think Mykonos is where we should meet next. Heather's got to come to come over to our side of town.

Deb said...

Sounds like a fab day!! Lunch looks yummy. You know how to have a great time.

Linda said...

My favorite nail polish color was actually a combination I created myself.

First coat "Sangria"
2nd coat "Seduction"

I called it

"Seduction over Sangria"

FABULOUS... huh?

Mandy said...

I love the color AND that you took pictures during the process!!

also ...that lunch looks GREAT:)

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in