Wouldn't you like to win this?
From: HipMom:
Here's something even better: not only you have a chance to win your own Clarisonic here, but the latest model, the Clarisonic PLUS, that just came out last month and is only available at Sephora!
The PLUS model still uses sonic technology to deeply (but gently!) clear pores of daily impurities, but it also has several additional features:. So if you win, this is how your Clarisonic will be better than mine (this is how much I like you):
- the Clarisonic PLUS comes with a special brush that allows you to use your Clarisonic on other parts of your body, not just your face
- it has 3 speeds, with separate control buttons
- it has an international charging cradle, so you can use it no matter where you are
- it comes with the Refining Skin Polish
One lucky reader of Diary of an Unlikely Housewife will win a Clarisonic PLUS bundle, including the Refining Skin Polish and 3 different cleansers (for dry, normal and oily skin), and of course the extra brush for the body...... okay, the truth? I'm only blogging about this so I get extra chances to win. I don't REALLY want you to enter and decrease MY chances to win this. It looks great. :-)
Isn't my honesty refreshing?

1 comment:
Hah! Good luck!
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)