Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Monday, March 16, 2009

ToTaL RaNdOM NoThInGnEss


Really.

I went to the mall on Friday.

Twice.

I know, I considered taking my temp, but decided it wouldn't do any good.

I got a make-over from the Clinique lady. I'm a total Clinique-bonus whore. After I left Lord and Taylor, I went to Macy's. Unfortunately, their bonus doesn't start until March 30th and I got conned into "pre-buying" the bonus.

Also hit Sephora, Eddie Bauer and a few other places. I have done my part in this economic stimulus plan. You're welcome.

Lost an earring while shopping.

Half-heartedly retraced my steps when I went back with DD later that night. Checked the make up counters, dressing rooms. Went to The Shoe Department to show her some fake uggs that were $9.97 and MY EARRING WAS ON THE FLOOR right where I tried on the boots. Woohoo!

Weekend was beautiful. Went to the ST. Patty's parade here in Rochester. I was the only one without a beer. I'll post pics when I get home.

GORGEOUS days on Saturday and Sunday - I did NO outdoor yardwork. So there.

But I did spend 3 hours outside at my son's end of season hockey party, sitting in a folding chair basking in the sun. I think I got my Vitamin D dose.

My cupboards are bare. Children forced to eat expired cereal. Nothing worse than stale Oh's. I almost gave them sandwiches on old hamburger buns.

Watched Big Love - Bill Hendricks is a sleaze and needs to make up his mind. That Green guy gives me the willies. Barb's right, Nikki IS a psychopath. I feel sorry for Barb and her obvious pain about leaving the religion she was raised in. Margie still cracks me up.

Watched Desperate Housewives. Don't remember as much as I should. Is it because I was half-asleep or was it non-eventful?

Have to watch Brothers and Sisters tonight.

Desperate for snacks at work today. After a search of my desk, I found wasabi peas. Still regretting that find.

Have Spring fever. Bad. Not sure if there's a cure.

Wearing spring flats and bright colors today. Result? Cold feet.

It's supposed to snow on Thursday or Friday. If you've read here that I love upstate NY and its weather, I lied. Really. Enough is enough.

Not sure if I could get ANYMORE random and boring then this. I'll BBL with pics.

Love ya!

Mwah!


[New+Picture.png]

7 comments:

Miss Thystle said...

Okay, so what the hell is up with Bill? Hypocrite, much? I mean seriously, yes, Nikki is insane, and yes her messing with the trial was a totally screwed up thing to do, but divorcing her for the thing with Ray? Not acceptable. Also, Albie freaks me out. And so does Selma Green.

I am very unhappy that next week is the season finale. I need MORE.

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

I love Sephora, and Clinique, and fake Uggs.

Glad you found your lost earring.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I used to be a Clinique bonus whore too. Then, I got to busy to hit the Clinique counters, got lazy and stooped to new levels by buying make up at the big discount retailer (the Mart of Wal). Shame. Oh, my burning shame....

Tuesday Taylor said...

Getting the Clinique bonus gift is like the prize in the cereal box!!

Creative Junkie said...

I used to be an Estee Lauder whore myself - back when I wore makeup.

The other day, I tried Bare Essentials (sp??) at Ulta and loved it! Almost made me want to buy some. But then I'd have to wear it and I haven't worn makeup in FOREVER.

Anonymous said...

I can' t believe you got suckered in to that down payment for that gift. I was at Nordstroms the other day and I was like, "fuck that" If I pay now, you give me know

btw- I bought all clinique. they had the same prize game going but at least they are cheaper.

Ruby said...

I'm afraid there is no cure for Spring Fever. Trust me, I've checked! *silently grateful that I don't live in upstate NY*

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in