You have GOT to be kidding me!!!!!!
My pathetic plea not only DIDN'T get me any more followers, I LOST one.
I'm down to 41.
What did I do?!
WHat did I say!?
Could you at least wave good-bye when you leave?
Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.
8 comments:
There. It should be 42 now. I think. If I did it right.
(((waving hello)))
It's at 42 again, sweetie pie.
These things fluctuate. Who knows why.
Just keep doing what you're doing!! And don't worry about it. I should talk... :o)
I hear you - I just commented on your first post about this that I'm losing followers suddenly too.
And I even shaved my legs this morning! What the heck?!?
QLF. I don't EVEN get it...
I think some people start a blog, thinking "Oh, this will be fun", then join lots of blogs to follow. Then, when they discover they don't like it so much, they delete their blog and they disappear from everyone they followed too.
I see you snagged a new one! :-)
I have unfollowed blogs recently ... but I actually LIKE yours so I will just take my seat over there ----> and hang out a while;)
the worst is when you actually know the person who dumped you.
They could at least have the courtesy of saying "its not you, its me..."
RUDE!
However, buck up little camper...it could be worse, I've only got 14! But that was up from 9...so I'm thankful! hahaha
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)