Luanne has been D-U-M-P-E-D.
OKAy, who's surprised? - raise your hand!Really? Now, I'm surprised.
Come on, he was never there and she was too high up on her pedestal.
Gawker reports that the Real Housewives of New York CoUNTess has been left all alone in New York by her jet-setting Count husband, reportedly for an Ethiopian beauty in Geneva.
http://tinyurl.com/clx9xk
I wonder if she'll get to keep her title?

6 comments:
I haven't liked her since she scolded Bethenny for introducing her to the doorman by her first name, insisting that she be called ONLY Countess Delessups by "children and those in sevice positions". UH. What a BEACH.
This makes me happy. I thought she was such a fake.
And she loves her title!!! She loves to toss it around like a garden salad.
I love how she's so surprised this happened. The Count-Ass is the Count's 5th or 6th wife and they've been married 15 years and have a 15 year old daughter. Hmmmmm....
How in God's name will she order pizza now?
Um....who the hell is Luanne? Dang, I know nothing!
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)