Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Looking for love in all the wrong places...♬


Come on people...

I know you're out there. I just can't find you.

Come play with me.

Follow me on Twitter.

twitter.com/kwr221


or

@kwr221.

And Tweet yourself.

Save me from domestic boredom.

ThAnK YoU.


http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54487/90/0A3C0348987BD765FBF549B6D543A902.png

7 comments:

Mandy said...

I thing I am following you on twitter .. the problem is I keep forgetting to twitter;)

kristin said...

That's what I mean... I know you guys are our there...come play. :-)

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

We're tweeter friends, or is that twitter friends...whatever, we're friends, but I haven't been able to tweet this week... Tweet!!

Ruby said...

I've been thinking about joining up... If I do, I'll let you know!

Bj in Dallas said...

how do you do it? i think im already signed up

Miss Thystle said...

tweet, tweet, tweetly tweetly tweet!

Anonymous said...

I'll tweet you here, but frankly I don't get twitter. What in the world is it?

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in