Gems from my inbox this morning:
- an email telling me to update my HSBC password. Ummm, I don't *have an HSBC account, dude
- I qualify for a Government Grant... I've been getting a lot of these lately. Maybe I've been foolishly ignoring them when really it's my fair share of the gazillion-bajillion bailout? I'll have to retrieve that one from my trash can. Right?
- free business cards - this is the 5th offer this week. Am I missing something?
- printer ink - like the 12th offer this week. ANd I don't even print that much.
- And this I haven't seen in a while...I was beginning to think that they cut me out of the will or something:
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIVISION ATM
DIAMOND BANK PLC BENIN
WEST AFRICA
ATTN MY DEAR
NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT OF ($2.5MILLIONS) TWO MILLIONS FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS IN ATM PAYMENT CARD TO BE SENT TO YOU THROUGH
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER PAYMENT AND THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER PAYMENT:
YOUR PAYMENT WILL SENDING TO YOU BY WESTERN UNION,AND BY MONEY GRAM THE AMOUNT
YOU WILL RECEIVE PER DAY IS $14,300USD,$7,150USD YOU WILL RECEIVE THROUGH
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND $7,150USD YOU WILL RECEIVE THROUGH MONEY GRAM
TRANSFER.
THE MINISTER TRUST FUNDS OF BENIN REPUBLIC WILL SEND YOU THE CURRENTLY STANDARDS
TRACK DETAILS YOU NEED TO PICK UP YOUR ($14,300.USD) PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION
AND MONEY GRAM, YOU WILL RECEIVE EVERY DAY TILL YOU RECEIVE THE $2.5MILLIONS
UNITED STATE DOLLARS, NOW NO NEED TO SEND YOU THIS ATM CARD BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT
BE ABLE TO WITHDRAW THE ATM CARD DUE TO THE ATM MASTER CARD CONTAIN LARGE MONEY
ON IT.
THE DIRECTOR ADMINISTRATOR TRUST FUNDS HAVE ALREADY SIGNED YOUR PAYMENT, NOW YOU
ARE FREE TO COMPLY WITH WEMACO PAYMENT OFFICE ON THIS EMAIL:
(bankbenininfofinancial6@gmail.com)
HOWEVER, KINDLY CONTACT THE BELOW PERSON WHO IS IN POSITION TO RELEASE YOUR
PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION AND BY MONEY GRAM PER $14,300.USD A DAY.
MRS LULU MENSAH,WESTERN UNION DEPARTMENT
FINANCIAL BANK BENIN,
MOBILE: +229-9634-3602
E-MAIL: (bankbenininfofinancial6@gmail.com)
THE FINANCIAL WESTERN UNION PAYMENT CANTER AND FINANCIAL MONEY GRAM PAYMENT
CENTER HAS BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE OUT YOUR PAYMENT AND YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY
FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON(S) OR OFFICE(S) TO AVOID ANY HITCHES
IN RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT.
NOTE THAT THE ADMINISTRATOR PAYMENT NEED THIS DETAILS FROM YOU TO PROCESS YOUR
PAYMENT:
RECEIVER NAME:-----------------
COUNTRY:-----------------------------
CITY ADDRESS:--------------------------------------
TEL:----------------------------------------
TEST QUESTION:--------------------
ANSWER:--------------------------------
COMPLY NOW BECAUSE AS SOON AS YOU SENT THIS REQUIRED DETAILS TO MRS LULU MENSAH
HE WILL START SENDING YOUR PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION AND BY MONEY GRAM REGARDS TO
YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ,THANKS AND BE BLESS .
DR.CHRIS MOORE
THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIVISION
Omigosh.... $14,300 PER DAY! Woohoo! BUT, I have to cease communication with any other persons or office.
But...but... what about my friends from Nigeria? I can't let them down. They're COUNTING on me, dammit.
4 comments:
Once, just once, wouldn't it be SO awesome if it were real?! You could be your very own neighborhhod stimulus package - giving help to those in need!
I like the ones I've been a lot of lately, instead of viagra or making my girlfriend Scream with pleasure but now I get a lot wanting me to take a Russian Bride!!!
Sweeeeet!!
I could buy some of that viagra with all the money I'm gonna get back from some bank in Africa and make my Russian Bride scream with pleasure!!!
If only I were dumb.
If only I were a man.
I love getting these. I got on the othe day that asked for my passport and driver's license # all in the same sentence.
For security purposes, of course. Time are tough all over - even for scammers.
I get these in my yahoo mail account alllll the time.
So irritating.
Aside from how irritatingly ridiculous they sound you'd think if that was really for "me" they'd already have all of that personal info, no?
At least it gives me something to laugh about.. 3.. 4.. times a day.
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)