Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

WhAt'S yOuR FaVoRiTe CooKiE?


Yes, I totally stole this post idea.

From helloself


What's your favorite store-bought cookie?

Here's mine (only because I HAD to stick to 5, otherwise, you know, I could rattle off a dozen)

1. Pepperidge Farms soft-baked white chocolate chip macadamia nut.
2. tag-alongs (the peanut butter GS ones)
3. pecan sandies
4. vienna fingers
5. GS shortbread cookies ( I forget the official name)
http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54487/90/0A3C0348987BD765FBF549B6D543A902.png

3 comments:

Something Happened Somewhere Turning said...

Ooh...ooh... I know this!
Wait a minute, Do-si-dos are girl scout cookies. I love those peanut butter cremes. How about a nutter butter peanut butter cookie.

Anonymous said...

I love the no name brand chocolate chip cookies!

I have nooo idea why. I like that they aren't chewy and doughy like other brands I guess...

And viva puffs.

And thin mints.

Yeah, pretty much anything with chocolate..

Krëg said...

Chocolate Covered Mint Oreos are the greatest thing ever.

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in