Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

oh, no WAY!

I've been dumped.

Or at least I think I have.

I could have SWORN I had 43 followers. ----> look at the box in the side bar

Now I only have 42.

:::sniff:::

I mean, I've come to expect that sort of thing from the fickle world of Twitter, where I'm *obviously not one of the cool girls, not part of the in-crowd, not a "must follow".

:::sigh::: but what did I do to one of you HERE?

I shower every day, I don't pick my nose, I don't divulge intimate sexual secrets (oh WAIT, maybe THAT'S the problem), comment excessively on bodily functions, or torture innocent kitties (hey, I have to draw my line in the sand - leave the kitties out of it)


Help me out here. Look again at the sidebar ------> click the little button that says "follow me" and add your smiling face to the college of those who come here to share my random thoughts.

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54487/90/0A3C0348987BD765FBF549B6D543A902.png

6 comments:

Tuesday Taylor said...

If someone really dumped u, good riddance! Probably a mistake tho...

Blonde Goddess said...

Awww...don't feel bad.
I have a lot more readers than followers AND a lot of them won't even list me on their blog roll (cause I'm such a naughty girl..LOL)

I think some people add themselves to someone's blog and follow them only to try to get them to follow them back.
That might be what happened.
Don't sweat it.
Everyone else over there still loves you!

Mandy said...

um ...sooo, yesterday I "followed" you on here .. so perhaps your number is down by TWO?? or maybe me adding myself caused a screw up??

either way .. I totally get that about twitter .. WHY is it soooo cliquey?? and HOW does one spell clicky??

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Awwww, I still love you.

Heather said...

I lost two followers this week on my blog, too. :(

I have been showering and using deodorant, but I haven't shaved my legs so maybe that's my problem...

Le said...

followers bollerors - we lurve ya regardless - let the numbers mean less and the comment bring you warm feelings of appreciation - hugs le

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in