Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm StiLL HaNgiN' ArOuNd

And honestly... reading blogs and Twitter like I have a thirst that can't be quenched.

But for some reason, I can't think of much to post.

You'd think that this would be the opportune time to catch up on Real Life.

You know, helping the kids with homework, spring yard clean up, cleaning, laundry, etc.

But, um.

No.

That really hasn't been happening.

Well, I did organize one linen closet and got rid of at least half a dozen old white vinyl shower curtains.

WTH?

What did I think I was going to do with them? Even after washing them, you can never get out the old mildew stains and I'm sure that they all had at least one torn grommet-thingy.

I also got rid of an old duvet cover, and about 4 sets of valances.

That was such an arduous task that I immediately poured myself a glass of chardonnay and hit the laptop.

I did watch Twilight last night and if you ask me, Edward looks a little bit skeavy. I liked my mental image of him from the book a lot better.

Despite that, I found myself lusting after his character.

And wth? Why was Bella's Dad so young? And her Mom, too.

(Don't you DARE say it. I know what you're thinking)

I also saw Big Love and Desperate Housewives. What will I do when my favorite shows are over!?


What have you been up to?



http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54487/90/0A3C0348987BD765FBF549B6D543A902.png

3 comments:

Bobby's Dream said...

Did you notice how PC they made the high school students? It is a small town in Forks WA...there would NOT be THAT diverse of a group of kids for school.

Gah...

kdmask said...

I went to Lu's and they took everything! I was so happy. Also got a Pacific outfitters waterproof coat for $15 BRAND NEW! woo hoo!
worked out today...wowza. I feel mucho better..
Did Mickey get the recipe I sent?

Miss Thystle said...

Yeah, Dream is right. I've been to Forks. Not that diverse. Also, not that sunny. Probably a decent place for sparkly vampires to hide. If vampires sparkled, which they most emphatically do not.

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in