Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Go visit my friend!

My Blog and Message Board friend, Barb, has posted *MY* recipe for Greek Spaghetti (well, actually, it's my Greek mother-in-law's recipe) over on her Blog, "Black Belt Scrapping" as her featured recipe on "Recipe Tuesday".

I mentioned yesterday that I was making Greek spaghetti for dinner since it's a favorite comfort food of my husband's. He hates the cold weather and is miserable, so I thought this dish would cheer him up a bit.

I'm flattered because she always has great recipes there with amazing photographs.

Disclaimer: the photo of the dish is mine and not up to her standards.


So, we love this spaghetti at our house; but it's not very tomato-y or saucy like Italian sauce. It's more of a spiced ground meat sauce with a cinnamon-y undertone. The details are on her blog.

She's an artist and a digital scrapper, so head over there and check out her blog. I love her photographs, especially how she gets them to "pop". I don't know the technical photo terms, but they are so clear and sharp.

Dig around a bit and I'm sure you can find her other delicious recipes from "Recipe Tuesday". She's always got something good and it's usually been "lightened up", which is a good thing for all of us.

[New+Picture.png]

PS - the link is fixed now. Sorry about that.

4 comments:

Tuesday Taylor said...

Mmmmmm, looks yummy!

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

YUM! Looks GOOOOD!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

It looks good. Going to check out the recipe!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

....Only the link is broken. Twitter me when it's fixed and I'll definitely check it out!:-)

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in