Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Random Pics: Northampton, MA

I just liked this window.
This sign is at the entrance of the parking garage! Northampton is one of my favorite little towns to wander around.

Main Street
These penguins were marching up the stairs at Faces. DD almost knocked them over like dominos!
Random things in the store.
Total BITCH bubble bath
Lookin' Good for Jesus Bubble Bath. I bought some of the Lookin Good for Jesus Sparkle Cream for the pastor I work for. :-)
I NEED this bag.
Heaven. We went in for fudge. walnut penuchi and chocolate peanut butter.
Damn. I rotated these photos in IPhoto and they didn't stay rotated!
Thorne's Market. A wonderfully eclectic collection of shops.
Thorne's
We had great soup and sandwiches here. Mine was a curried pumpkin.


6 comments:

Kristen said...

Lokks like a great place. Thanks for sharing.

Creative Junkie said...

I am loving that bag and that bitch bubble bath!

I was so shocked to read your comment on my blog ... it's not often I "meet" someone who even knows what a Yiayia is, much less someone who lives in Upstate NY! No spanakopita (ugh - hate the stuff) or pastisto (LOVE IT) or anything else Greek for Thanksgiving ... just the traditional meal. But we had Greek food all the rest of the time. My mother is a phenomenal Greek cook - her dolmades ROCK like no one elses.

Miss Thystle said...

looks like you had fun!

Deb said...

Such a cute town! You'll have to ask Santa for that bag.

Kristen said...

I have tagged you for 6 Random Things About Yourself. Pop over to my blog to get the facts.

David said...

Waa.. I miss Noho (went to UMass in 19__ coughcough...)

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in