Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Sorry.



All my good stuff's been in other people's comments lately.

I'll work on that this weekend.

We hit 70° here today. In November. In Upstate-almost-Canada-NY. I had to reapply my deoderant. It was a glorious day.

Okay, here's a quick rant and rave.

Rants:
  • having to pee all the time
  • not being able to drink my wine because of medicine to help me stop having to pee all. the. time.
  • kids bickering
  • deoderant that fails
  • having to cook dinner. Every. Night.
Raves:
  • sunny days
  • barefeet
  • autumn leaves
  • a good sale (an embellished tee from SteinMart that was 50% off and even more off with a loyalty card - $3.83! And a pair of long dark denim shorts by Nine West that came to 10.03 with those discounts!)
  • good neighbors

Enjoy the day!

Oh, and go on over to www.bloggerschoiceawards.com and vote for ournameisblog as the best hobby blog. She's so much more than just a hobby - but she's funny and has a Sexy Husband and gives away major cute stuff!

10 comments:

Elle said...

I love your rants and raves...might have to steal that from ya :)

kristin said...

Be my guest! :-)

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I'd rather be re-applying deodorant than bundle up in a bulky coat. :-) You might want to look into Crystal Deodorant Stones (look online). I've been using one for over a year with no odor and very little sweating. (which I chalk up to my pre-menopausal nature!).

Lorrie Veasey said...

Thank you for the shout out-should earn you extra entries except some people (thystle) think I lerves you too much and some people (thystle) get upset when they don't win... and some people (thystle) accuse me of rigging the contests when they (thystle) don't win. See my thystle erm i mean problem?

Heather said...

I haven't been to Steinmart yet - I keep forgetting it opened and never plan to check it out when I'm on that side of town! Kohls is having a crazy good sale right now, by the way...

As for deodorant, I discovered the Secret Clinical Strength before we went to Florida in August. It is amazing. (Not that I think you are particularly sweaty or odiferous or anything, but since someone upstream there threw out a plug for her deodorant crystal thingamabob, I figured I'd put in a plug for my new underarm best friend!)

kristin said...

okay - ETW and Heather - I love you guys and I will check out your product luvs, but I was, um, kidding about the deodorant fail. I know it was lame, but it was a joke about the seasonally unusual warm weather here in the near tundra. :-)

Deb said...

I haven't heard the word tundra in many, many, years.

Le said...

hello ther matey - come back and enter - open to all the world - hugs le

Mandy said...

why cant I EVER find good deals at SteinMart?!?!?!?!!?!?

Kristen said...

What deals...lucky you

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in