Darling Daughter and I went to see this movie yesterday afternoon. I am STILL singing Abba tunes.
It was silly and a bit cheesy, but it was brilliantly, laugh-out-loud funny. And oh so sing-able. And oh so dance-able. :-)
Not how I expected my morning to go
1 week ago

7 comments:
Ooooh, that looks like fun! I love sing-along anything! :)
That trailer just taught me that the words to Dancing Queen are "digging the dancing queen" and not "Dig it! The dancing queen" as I've always thought, hee hee!
The song just about gave me a heart attack when I popped over! I wasn't expecting that. :-)
You surprised me too! Glad you had fun.
You are more brave than I... I always feel compelled to go roller skating when I hear Abba!
I didn't put up a 3 column tute....yet! I wonder if anyone would use it? Kind of all HTML technical you know? I've actually thought about charging something cheap like $10 to do it for people? whatcha think?
for SOME reason no one wants to go see that with me. I would take offense if I didn't already know I can't sing.
Thystle - You *know I would totally go see it with you. And sing. Loudly. badly, too, but who cares.
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)