Okay, now is the time when I wish I didn't work. Number One Son is done with school, and camp hasn't started.
We went boating yesterday, and now I have a HUGE pile of laundry on my bed that didn't get folded.
I still have a few things left to do for Darling Daughter's birthday, and the dog needs an updated Rabies shot before we go on vacation next week.
So what could be more perfect than a summer Sunday afternoon on a boat with your family?
An afternoon on a boat with a captain who isn't anal about cleanliness and procedures.:-(
The captain (DH, of course) spends more time chastizing than enjoying.
...vacuum here, don't spill, watch your crumbs, don't get suntan lotion on the seats, don't wear your wet bathing suit in the cabin, who ate all my snacks?...
Is it any wonder that sometimes the crew would rather hang out at home in our neighborhood?
Oh, there I am.
1 week ago

3 comments:
I have a room of unfolded laundry. I think there is a bed in there...somewhere.
Are we related? We must be because our husbands are!
This weekend, I stayed at a hotel. There was a maid there. I cried when DH made me leave because there was NO laundry laying around anywhere. NONE. I didn't even know that was possible.
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)