Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Friday, June 6, 2008

June is bustin out all over

Well, summer is here.

Temperature-wise, that is. I know some of you have been dealing with this for a while already, but we just catapulted from spring to summer. It was 75 degrees at 5:30 AM when I let the dog out!. It'll be 90 today. With high humidity.

This is thigh-sticking, sweat-dripping in your cleavage, salt-in-your-eyes weather.

This is upstate NY people, not Louisiana, for pete's sake.

Needless to say, I did not run last night or this morning. Don't they say you should go every other day, anyway? That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

And the kids are still in school.

This month is birthday central. Both kids have June birthdays within 4 days of each other.

My anniversary is in September - you can do the math. :-)

Anyway, I'm not very good at advance planning. We usually throw something together informally. It's tough with the end of school happening the same week. Yeah, I'm a slacker.

They always have fun, and it all works out.

More later. Hopefully.

Enjoy the day.

4 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

So, once a year, whether you need it or not? LOL.

And did someone say cleavage???

kristin said...

No, it's just that September 11th (yup, the 11th) is a guaran-damn-tee. :-D

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I have a friend whose boys were both born on the same day in August (their anniversary is in November), so she'd joke "Once a year, need it or not". But I know she's joking because she's a pervert.

Amy said...

That's my kind of weather! It's not here yet, though... it was supposed to stop raining by 9 and clear off this afternoon, but it just stopped raining about 20 minutes ago, and it's 57 degrees. Blah. Tomorrow's supposed to be sunny and 93.

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in