Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Hot, hot hot

Let me go on record as saying that "I am NOT a quitter."

But there's NO WAY that I'm running in this weather. My car was 103 degrees when I went to it midday.

It was 81 degrees at 8:30 AM.

Right now it's about 92. And humid. Oh, no, we don't get a dry heat here in Upstate NY. We are in high humidity territory.

It's weather like this that makes me so, so happy that I don't have to wear underwire bras anymore. :-)

I promise I will run when it cools down a little. I would run in the evening, but by that time, I've usually had a cool, refreshing, adult beverage. And the 2 don't mix.

Enjoy the day.

3 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I wouldn't be running out in this weather either (and I like it hot). Nice new layout! You've really brightened the place up around here. :-)

kristin said...

Thanks, I was just bored, and staying in the AC.

Amy said...

I walked one of my many trips to school yesterday, and it wasn't bad, but today seems about a thousand times more humid. I *drove* to get Maddie, and I'll drive back to get Allison in a bit, since they're doing early dismissal today because of the heat.

And apparently, I'll drive to Walmart later because Maddie's fan is making a horrendous noise.

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in