Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I totally stole this

The ABCs and XYZs of me
Accent: A hint of Philly, but not obnoxious, or anything

Bra size: smaller than it used to be. :-)

Chore I hate: picking up dog poop

Dad’s name: Carl Annar W. - very Swedish

Essential make-up: mascara

Favorite perfume: Clinique Happy, right now

Gold or Silver: silver

Hometown: Philadelphia (PA, not MS)

Interesting fact: Don't really have one - hmmm, I'm a PK

Job title: Director of Ministry Development, Administrative Assistant....

Kids: Number one son, almost 13; darling daughter almost 10 (like both have b-days in 3 weeks)

Living arrangements: married, in suburban split level in upstate NY

Mom’s Birthplace: Rosedale, NY (LI)

Number of apples eaten in last week: 1

Overnight hospital stays: two for kids, one as a child, one for elective surgery

Phobia: not sure I have one

Question you ask yourself a lot: Where did I got wrong?

Religious affiliation: Lutheran, ELCA

Siblings: 1 younger brother

Time I wake up: about 6:30... I don't really sleep in

Unnatural hair color: yes :)

Vegetable I refuse to eat: mushrooms... brussel sprouts

Worst habit: hmmm... cursing in front of the children - (yup, me too, Amy) and procrastinating

X-rays: I've had some - neck and spine, elbow, ankle....

Yummy food I make: spanakopita, pastitsio, cheesecake

Zodiac sign: Pisces


Who's next?

2 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

What's a PK? I'll play this one either today or tomorrow.

Blonde Goddess said...

I may hit this one up too. Who knows? I think everyone knows everything about me already...

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in