Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Bucket List

I saw the movie, The Bucket List last weekend. Finally. What a great movie.

So, I've been thinking about my "Bucket List".

It's not complete, but here are a few:
  1. Travel to Greece. For a long visit
  2. Take a coast to coast road trip
  3. Host an exchange student
  4. Grow a vegetable garden
  5. Run a 5k or a 10k
  6. Sunbathe topless
  7. Parasail
  8. Drive and dock a 36 foot boat
  9. Take a winemaking class
  10. Make some jewelry - nice enough that I'd want to wear it.
  11. Be a dog foster parent
  12. Get a theology degree
  13. Drive a motorcycle
  14. Live long enough to see how my children grow up - and meet my grandchildren
  15. Ride in a hot air balloon
  16. Expand this list
What's on your Bucket List?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristen,

I think this is a great list! Not too mundane in the slightest. I think you have far more of a chance of actually completing yours.

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in