Yup, darling daughter is 10 today.
Clothes, boys ("Rylan is cute!, Mom"), and more.
"*Everybody has Abercrombie and Justice! Hollister, too. But I still like Target. Can I paint my nails? Can I go with *you when you get a manicure? Can *I get a phone when I'm 13, too? I have 16 people on my birthday list. 9 boys and 6 girls. :-) Can I have the new Jonas Brothers CD?"
Yes, she is a non-stop fountain of questions, comments, and singing.
Always. Singing. :-)
Okay, I'm off. I'm bringing Timbits donut holes to school to share with the class for her birthday.
Enjoy the day.
Oh, there I am.
1 week ago

1 comment:
Happy Birthday, big 10 year old girl! There's something cool about hitting those double digits (when you're 10...not so much when you're 40 LOL).
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)