You know it's bad when you have no new posts on your favorite message board, no new emails, no blog updates to read, no one has taken their turn at Scrabulous - and yet you compulsively check back every 15 minutes.
Yikes.
Everyone else obviously has better things to do. On a beautiful, hot sunny summer morning.
In my defense, dh slept on our boat, number one son had a sleepover, darling daughter had a friend sleepover, and I have a laptop that can go with me to my hammock.
But still...... I need a life. I mean, it's not like I don't have 2 litter boxes to clean, breakfast dishes, 4 loads of laundry to fold, a garden to weed......
Priorities.
And routine chores are not at the top of that list. :-(
However, I'm working up the motivation to pack for our annual staff and family picnic for the Y.
Perfect weather this year.
Hundreds of people. Food. swimming pool. athletic fields. food. pony rides. games. prizes. fun. food.
:-)
Then number one son has a baseball game. Ick. His uniform pants are black. In this heat - crazy.
Anyway, I'm stocking up on the sunscreen and gatorade.
If I could find my camera (probably lost under a pile of laundry or stacks of coupons to clip) I'd post pics once in a while.
Enjoy the day.
Oh, there I am.
1 week ago

2 comments:
If I didn't have blogs to read, I might have to do work. AND THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN for what they pay me!
Come visit me over at my imaginary house, I think we may be long lost friends!
Miss Thystle - I already found you. :-)
So far, it's been fun reading.
I *loved yesterday's post.
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)