Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I must be losing my mind

I have a very clear and vivid recollection of posting this morning.

Really. Although I couldn't tell you what it was about.

Imagine my surprise when I checked back in here a little earlier today and there was nothing.

NOTHING.

Did I imagine it? Am I going crazy? Was it some sort of blogger glitch?

Has that happened to any of you before?

:::scratching my head::: Because I hope I didn't just make it all up. It was before work - I SWEAR I wouldn't have been drinking that early.

Honest.

In the AM, I'm all about the coffee.

The darker the better. I don't even want orange juice that early. Except maybe at a brunch. With generous amounts of champagne. But dammit, this is Tuesday, not Sunday.

I wish I could remember what it was about.

2 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

LOL. Never happened to me, but I can relate.

I don't do OJ. When I was pregnant with Buddy, it made me super sick. He hates OJ (weird).

Anonymous said...

I left you some info on the WVSR comments page regarding Finger Lakes wines. Don't know if you ever saw it. It's a few comments down from your inquiry, if you're interested. Fortunately, they can ship to WV, lucky for me!

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in