Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrr

Okay, I *know I shouldn't complain....

But after some really hot and steamy days and amazing thunderstorms yesterday - it's downright chilly today. Not to my kids, of course, who are running around in short-shorts and flip flops, but to me. Me. Me, ME.

Me who has to sit through a Brrrrr cold baseball game tonight. And I will actually have to wear shoes and socks. And a jacket. And maybe a blanket.

Yes, this is the same temperature that would have me basking in it's glorious warmth if it were October, but in June I shiver.

No, I don't have any idea of physiology of that. It just is.

What I really need to do is get my %^& in gear to buy birthday presents for number one son who is on the cusp of being a teenager. Not sit and cheer.

I asked number one son if he had his baseball uniform. I may be old, but I'm not senile, and I don't have any recollection of washing it after Sunday's game.

Hmmmm. He says it's because he hit a homerun wearing it and it wouldn't be lucky to wash it before this game. Uh-huh. Yup, sure. Oh, well. It's not a reflection of *my motherhood skills, is it?

Update:

Ugh. The game was called in the 3rd inning with a score of 6-6, on account of rain. Wimps. And it doesn't count. :-(

I'm off to do some grocery shopping and scout out some birthday deals.

1 comment:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I went to the pool today and Buddy had goosebumps when the wind blew. LOL. Happy birthday shopping.

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in