Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's Wednesday

I haven't posted since Monday, so I feel like I should come up with something, but I'm not "feelin' it".

What I really need to do is a massive spring cleaning, de-cluttering, garden weeding and hook up the hot tub.

On second thought, I can hide here. It's cheaper and less disruptive than planting a few explosives around the property, which is what is really called for. You probably think I'm being overly dramatic. I assure you, with all sincerity, that I'm not.

I'm not brave enough to post pictures.

I may be forced to take action soon, though, as I smell the scent of cat ammonia wafting through the air. I think the offending litter box is the one that number one son has placed in his bedroom so he can trap the cat in there at night with him. I do not approve of litter boxes in bedrooms, but since I'm not sleeping there, I acquiesced on that one. (I guess I spelled that right since it's not underlined by spell check)

I'm overwhelmed by mounds of laundry - and I swear I'm not letting it pile up. It accumulates as fast as I wash it. I think the people in this house wear multiple outfits when I'm not looking.

And the poor dog is so old that he poops every day. Because of that, he's banished to the laundry room, which can't be too much fun for him. :-(

And ants. They're back. For the astronomic fee we paid to Orkin, he's coming back. Tomorrow. Not fast enough. I've lost my appetite seeing them in so many places like butter dishes, and cereal boxes. (Maybe the no appetite thing has an upside)

Enough whining. Gotta go make an attempt on this mess.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Laundry multiplies. I figured out the culprit once DH started traveling, though. It's him. I usually do about a dozen loads a week. The past two weeks, I think I did 5 or 6.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I'm the queen of laundry. It does seem to have a mind of its own.

tiff said...

I'm the dutchess of laundry then. I make the kids do it as often as possible! Mwuahahahaa!!!

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in