.... are a day of rest, it appears.
I just got back from doing the CROP Walk with darling daughter and some folks from a consortium of churches. It was a 5 mile walk, but dd and I bailed out at about the 3.5 to 4 mile mark. Frankly, I was glad that she started pooping out and getting a little surly, because my dogs were hot and tired. Woof.
Remember the last time I took an extended walk? This was a bit better, and a much faster pace, but my you-know-what still hurts - the stitches are *still healing and I'm still on antibiotics to clear up an infection I developed under the stitches and soft tissue. Ugh.
So thats my story and I'm stickin' to it.
It couldn't *possibly be because I'm out of shape or eat too much ice cream, right?
Anyway, I'm back at the ranch and resting my tootsies and fighting off the urge to nap, and I'm surfing around to my favorite blogs, boards, and games and it seems like almost everyone is taking the day off.
Harumph. I might actually have to go fold laundry.
Number one son won his baseball game and got a few good hits. Darling husband is relaxing (I hear snoring) in front of a hockey game, and darling daughter finished her homework and is trying to clean her room (that's because I threatened to toss it all).
Now if only I didn't have to cook dinner. :::sigh:::
Enjoy the day.
Oh, there I am.
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)