Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Monday, May 5, 2008

Aaahhh

Mondays.

I really should plan on getting up earlier so that I can be better prepared for them.

The flurry of cereal boxes and bowls, the cats clamoring for a nibble of canned tuna, the dog frantically woofing to be let out for a morning pee, the lunches and snacks and garbagemen in the street.

All I want is a peaceful spot for my morning coffee without hollering for my kids to hurry with 7 minute warnings about the time. ::::sigh:::

Anyway, Feliz Cinco De Mayo!

We're having tacos at mi casa este noche. It's a kid favorite and appropriate for the occasion. Maybe it's not creative or a culinary masterpiece, but it'll do.

Hmmm, I can spice things up a bit with margaritas for moi. (yesh, I *know that's French) Or maybe make the kids eat wearing serapes and big hats. What do you think?

Enjoy the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in