do it yourself, right?
I wasn 't very productive this morning (I skipped church, let darling daughter sleep well past a decent time), but I did set up the hammock (yay!) blow the leaves and crap off the deck, and refill the hot tub. Yes, I had to have the motor fixed (again!) and I'm just now getting around to filling it up.
If you've been counting along with me, this is the third motor since we got the hot tub last August. And it's a real PITA because you have to drain the tub, disconnect it, and lug the thing back to the store. Ugh.
This time, it sat empty for so long that I have to scrub gunk off the sides. If it fritzes out again, I'm going to blow a gasket.
Now, it'll take another 3-4 days for the water to heat up.
But I can lay on my hammock while I wait. :-)
(Thanks for the kick in the pants motivation, ETW - your pics were so great, I had to set mine up)
Oh, there I am.
1 week ago

3 comments:
We're kinda, sorta thinking about a hot tub. I don't know. Glad you got the hammock set up. I have to make the Evil Twin do ours - it's on a stand (big, heavy one).
I think I have the same hammock stand that you do - we just drag one section at a time.
Like this, right?
http://www.hammocks.com/hammock-stands/metal-stands/15fthammockstandforspreaderbarhammocks.cfm
Yep. LOL - and that's where I ordered mine last summer, too! I noticed it's on sale...Crap, I paid A LOT more for mine.
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)