yup. I have a few.
And I'm not talking about wine, ice cream or chocolate. Those are medicinal, obviously, and thus are exempt.
I'm not even talking about the computer.
Although sometimes I think I should.
No I'm talking about games.
Last year it was those maddening never-ending internet puzzles. You know, the ones where you have to solve a visual or word puzzle on a page before you can click through to the next one.
Right now it's Scrabulous and Scramble.
Before that it was Word Whomp. Hey, I thought the little gophers or groundhoogs or whatever were cute.
Long before I was on the internet, it was crossword puzzles and Games magazine. I even have one of those wall size crossword puzzles.
Now it's 11:15 PM and I'm involved in 9 simultaneous games of Scrabulous through Facebook.
Geesh, I need a life.
In my defense, darling husband isn't back in town yet.
Hey, if you can't sleep, you can find me for a game.
Oh, there I am.
1 week ago

2 comments:
Fellow word puzzle junkie. :) And yes, I'm sure it will be more so than usual, since DH is out of town.
I love the word puzzles. I'm playing Scramble (and getting my butt handed to me on a platter) on my Facebook account.
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)