Oh, yeah, it's Saturday.
You all have a life.
I do too, sort of.
But the good thing is...
Wireless Internet access. Yup.
I'm sitting on my boat, in the sun, with a glass of Pinot Grigio.
My husband and nephews are watching the THIRTEENTH inning of the Yankees and Kansas City Royals, and my SIL and BIL are taking a nap after their exhausting 7 hour drive from CT. After the Yankees win or lose, and they wake up, we're taking a sunset cruise and then dinner at a dockside restaurant.
Life is good.
Or as we say in church sometimes:
God is good.
All the time.
Yankees won, later y'all.
Oh, there I am.
1 week ago

1 comment:
Girl, I know you did NOT just say "boat" and "Pinot Grigio" in the same sentence.
I'm sorry....did someone not say "ROAD TRIP!" earlier?!
Hope it was an awesome day! (as if, right?)
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)