Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Monday, August 11, 2008

That thing I forgot yesterday...

The setting: a roadside drive-in - the old-fashioned kind with great burgers and generous ice cream cones

The model: a young mom, maybe in her 20's, chasing around a toddler (walking baby) who was wearing a dirty t-shirt and a saggy diaper.

The fashion faux-pas: a non-descript halter top - the kind that looks like an apron with an open back. (That's bad enough, right?) Providing a unobscured view of her tattoo, and also her undergarments, er, pink dental floss. It's bad enough when someone shows their "whale tail" when bending over, but this was ridiciulous. There was no whale tail. There was literally a piece of pink string, with a little green flower at the intersection of the "waistband" and the buttcrack floss. And it showed above her whoosh-y track pants (you know the kind) even when she wasn't bending over. Ewww. And on a side note, the pants and top and dirty flipflops did not even complement each other.

I was really trying hard not to stare. And I think I exercised great restraint in not running to the car to retrieve my camera. It would have been handy to have a camera phone.

I tried googling an image, but there were none that were suitable for a family friendly blog.

4 comments:

Lorrie Veasey said...

But don't leave me hanging...what was the tattoo of? It's my experience that the klassiest ladies have the klassiest tats.

kristin said...

Hmmm.
For all I know it could have been an ancient Sanskrit blessing for world peace, but it just looked like a non-descript vine or swirls.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Well, I don't wear the fanny flosser undies, but my shorts regularly ride about halfway on my butt (at home). My family thinks it's hilarious.

kristin said...

I don't really care what kind of underwear a person chooses, but since it's UNDERwear, I just don't want to see it. In public, that is.

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in