Is this not the greatest mug?
If you know me, you know why Me using this mug is funny. Hysterical, even.
If you want your very own Goddess mug, or Diva mug (that's a fun one) or cute wine stoppers, bowls, platters and other Wonderful Things, go visit Lorrie at the Our Name Is Mud website for LOTS of Fun Stuff. Really. It's worth the visit.
And if you live in the Rochester area, I found her cool stuff at A Different Point of View on Monroe Ave in Pittsford (or is that Brighton?). You can also find them at Possibilities, One Cool Mama, and Parkleigh - all Stores That I Love.
Enjoy the day. I know I will.
My coffee tasted better this morning. :-) Thanks, Lorrie.
Oh, PS - If you're old like me and remember Steve Martin in "The Jerk", you'll appreciate the giddy excitement of "the new phone book's here!".
That's how I felt yesterday when UPS rang my doorbell and left me the package that included the spectacular mug pictured above.
And how was I so lucky? Because I'm a WINNER, that's why. :-)
Actually, I shamelessly took advantage of Lorrie's promotion and invitation to link her blog in exchange for a mug. So, I'm not special, but Lorrie is. :-)

6 comments:
Oh, I have been drooling over her stuff! (And stalking her blog, but your links are missing right now, so I have to actually *type!)
I'm almost ready to start Christmas shopping. For myself. :x
When I hit "refresh" the links returned. Weird.
Stalk away. :-)
Despite what Sara-no-h says, that's part of the fun of the Internet.
Ohhh, cute stuff. I ordered a mug. I couldn't resist!
ETW - Which one did you order?
I feel like I want of one each on her web site!
*my* mug says "Mistress of the Messy Desk"
Nothing I like better than coming to my FAVORITE blog and reading a post about my FAVORITE PERSON. Erm....That. Would. Be. Me.
Thanks for the kind words and fabulous shout out. This whole giving away the store for a few moments of fame and fortune is soooo working out for me.
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)