Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Monday, August 4, 2008

I just have to say....

I'm not ignoring my Number One Son.

It's just that DH went to pick him up from camp and didn't think it was an Occasion-to-capture-on-film.

So, alas, there are no photos.

And he's not the camera-hog that DD is.

But he's back, taller, handsomer, and a sailor. He was in the sailing program at his camp and had a great time! He'd like to spend all of his camp time in that program next year instead of in the general camp program.

And I think camp has done him some good as he's taken showers each day he's been home with no complaint, and actually completed his chores today while I'm at work. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in