Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Under the weather

And I don't think mounds of laundry are helping my disposition at all.

Luckily, the kids are thrilled to be home and off gallivanting around the neighborhood with the other hooligans, so the house is quiet.

I feel the need for a butler, cook and housekeeper right about now. And the combined teams from Clean House and Clean Sweep. If they work together, this house might be saved.

Pics in a bit when I get off the couch to switch the laundry to the dryer.

I've been asked how I have time to fool around with blogs and word games and Facebook - it's a LOT easier when you have a laptop and can get online from a comfy couch or your comfy bed. Or even the hammock outside in the back yard. I used to hate sitting at the computer desk.

2 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Yes, the laptop is a busy mom's best friend! Thank goodness for WiFi!

Amy said...

I love my laptop. Sitting at a desk bugs me. I hate all the post-trip laundry stuff, too. I got smart this time, and we vacuumed and ran the dishwasher right before we left for the airport.

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in