Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Too long for a Twitter

Such a difference between 2 kids - 1 dragged me to purchase school supplies earlier this week (see Twitter about $153 - ack!), has packed and repacked her school supplies 10 times or more and bugged me to visit her teacher.

She came with me to work 2 days in a row just so she could use my label maker and label everything.

Everything.

Including the ziplock bags, the tissue box, the ruler, protractor (which she calls a prototractor), the binders, notebooks, folders, etc.

I should have taken a pic when she had the contents of her new (polka-dotted) back pack strewn all over the floor of my office, completely blocking any access to the copier, fax, and paper supplies.

The other - doesn't even want to go check out his locker. Or look at his class schedule.

2 comments:

Miss Thystle said...

Drop him off to school a day early, that's what I did...LOL

Lorrie Veasey said...

hmmmm. wonder where she could have inherited that obsessive gene from......

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in