Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Seperated Separated at birth?

:::muttering::: damn, I used to be *such a good speller.

Thanks to SoulMoxie for this idea. She has a contest on her blog about celebrity look-a-likes, spawned by Lorrie who said she looks like Drew Barrymore.

Go see for yourself.

Anywho, I googled "celebrity look-a-likes" and found this site. "Findmycelebritylookalike.com"

Look who they thought I looked like.

Are you kidding? I'm going with Diane Lane, but it's a stretch.

Maybe if you take off your glasses and squint.

Thanks.

You can pick yourself up off the floor and stop laughing.

::: stamping foot::: Right. Now.

I mean it.

Update - I'm moving this from the comments section:
Oh, great. I tried MyHeritage.com for comparison.

The first photo I used brought up Serena Williams, Sally Field, Shania Twain, Kim Catrall and some guy I can't identify - look:

wtf? Sorry, WTH?

Here's the second group:

Mandy Mooore? Ashton Kutcher? Brad Pitt? Mike Meyers? What's with all the dudes?

Ouch.

Oh, and I could only choose 8 out of 10 images for my comparison.

Guess who was on BOTH lists?

Yup, Serena Williams.

My faith in computer technology just took a dive.

Go on, give it a try. Who's your look-a-like?
Go on.... put it on your blog. I dare ya!

9 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

That's too hilarious. I'm going to have to try that... Give me a minute.... oh, wait. That's YOUR line.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

The myheritage one gave me Angelina Jolie and Ingrid Bergman (ROFL!) and the other one gave me Gretchen Wilson and Drew Barrymore (snort). Fun, though.

Elle said...

roflmaaaaooooooo....ok, I did the first one, and I got Laura Linney (at least they got the name right), Vanessa Williams (really?), Allison Janney....and.......sit down...................here it comes.................

NELL CARTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*snort* *wheeze* !!!!

Ruby said...

I don't know if I'm brave enough to do this or not!

(Head on over to the bar for a little (big) alcohol treat bestowed upon you by Niki!)

Heather said...

Oh I'm so totally going to check out who my celebrity twin is once I get back from 'Cuse today! Sadly, I fear my twin will be either Rosie O'Donnell or Bette Midler. Eek!

Thanks for popping by my blog - yes indeedy, I am a Rochesterian these days! We're in Greece but planning a move to the east side next spring, as my hubby presently (well for the past 4 years) works in Bushnell's Basin and that is a ridiculous commute!

Cheers!

kristin said...

You know, I expected to get Rosie, too.

The guys surprised me though.

I'm thinking it's totally based on the shape of your bangs or something, based on the results I got.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll give you Mandy Moore, but MIKE MEYERS???? Not even.

I'll probably get one of the Golden Girls.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Oh, and while I hate to disagree with someone I just met-- you ARE TOO funny!

Deb said...

I did it...come check it out! Thanks for stopping by Debland!

Tink1272 said...

I did mine awhile back and ended up with Ed Asner. Or someone equally as old and kinda creepy.

I think the guy in your first grouping is one half of the South Park creative team.

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in