Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

In the meantime...

I will be back soon, but in the mean time, Tori from Baby Bloomr is the one that can write for me today. Here's the link to today's post: Being a Christian means ALWAYS having to say you're sorry.

Damn, she's good. :-)

Thank you, Tori.

I am increasingly thankful for those writers that are eloquent, succinct and beautiful in how they express they're thoughts. Oh, yeah, and the funny ones, too.

But today, Tori sums up Christianity and spirituality in a way that I totally agree with. I'm not Southern, I'm not evangelical, but yes, I'm a Christian. And liberal. And yes, I can be both. And a PK, too.

Comment and ask me if you don't know what a PK is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KRISTIN!
You're making me go all dig-my-toe-in-the-dirt-and-blush-y! I'll write for you any day of the week, baby.

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in