Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Monday, August 25, 2008

I'll be back soon...

....hopefully.

At this rate, between work projects and dirty laundry from the trip, I may never blog again.


Well, at least in August. :-(

6 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Hurry back!

3carnations said...

Laundry only took us a week to catch up after vacation. Good luck!

Miss Thystle said...

just buy new clothes!

Elle said...

We'll be here waiting!

Lorrie Veasey said...

work projects and dirty laundry over blogging?

Jeeps, hope the little devils are having fun ice skating because it must be a very cold day in Hell.

Now all of our Google stats will drop dramatically because we don't get 2-3 of your witty comments. Aw Nutz.

Ruby said...

Really! Work projects over us?! What kind of crazy world are we living in?

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in